Monday, March 18, 2013

Hometown

My hometown is full of trees, beautiful architecture, historic sites, musical prodigies and enough pretty women and guns to construct some kind of pretty women and gun museum. But all of these things pale in comparison to another important feature.

My home town is full to capacity with people whose shoe size is arguably higher than their IQ.

You can imagine how wonderful this makes days out. I am actually wary of eating out or going to see a movie, for fear of accidentally getting run over or assaulted by some 2-bit redneck who thought I was some big-game animal. There are not words to describe the expletives I have thought and shouted at a particularly bad driver who felt it was a good idea to drive on as many lanes as physically possible.

I will desist this rambling now. Good day.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even. How would like me to even reply to this rambling enthalpy.

    ReplyDelete